Thank you for purchasing our “UV Denture Cleaner”. Compared with the other current denture cleaners, we add UV sterilization light to easily do away with debris on dentures, jewelry, and so forth.
Moreover, small size is perfect for home and traveling. By carefully following the the instruction, it is possible for you to to have trouble-free operation to enjoy great oral hygiene for whole life.
1. Install batteries in the unit or plug the adapter in.
2. Take out the container and pour water onto it reach 80% full.
3. Put the container back properly & tightly on the cleaner.
4. Set down the denture or jewelry and then choose either one function. (Washing & UV or UV only) It powers off automatically after 5 minutes when you turn it on.
5. In case you need to stop working in advance, press the function button for 3 seconds.
6. When the washing is done, take it out and pour out water. ( The unit is waterproof. )
No Solutions needed, just add water. Our UV Denture Cleaner, the first multi-function washer, is applying the latest vibration and sterilization effect in cleaning dentures, jewelry and so forth. Its vibration reaches 8,000 times per minute with a purpose to power away stains from dentures and jewelry. In addition, we adopt the recent Japanese technics of UV light sterilization to deodorize, sterilize and wash at one step.
This multi-function washer combines with the recent electronic sterilization technology and bacteriostasis. Specially, no consumable replacement is needed.
Build-in power save timer shuts the power automatically after 5 minutes when you turn it on.
You do not need to use any other chemical detergent but water. Through the recent UV light sterilization and bacteriostasis, it can reach 100% spotless effect without residual chemical which might damage your denture or jewelry.
FDA Registered, CE Medical Approved. One year warranty. For the best results, most dentists also suggest that our customers clean their dentures one after the other. If you put two dentures together to clean, the 8,000 times per minute vibration might cause them rub together and eventually lead to grinding.